Monday 21 December 2015

Still trying to pick a website provider

Yes, Im still looking! The Christmas rush isnt helping and Im getting a bit desperate now.

I've recently been very impressed with 'incom real estate'. They actually list pricing, which is a huge plus in my book. And their prices are far more reasonable than others. The annual cost is $599, and setup is $250 US.

This means Im looking at about $850 US to get started. Thats about $1200 in Canadian dollars. Thats more than half what everyone else was quoting. Im almost suspicious, to be honest!

Picking a design

The only catch I can see is they have a very limited number of themes to choose from. They also have 'premium' themes and 'standard' themes. My guess is the 'premium' ones cost more to setup? Or maybe even more monthly. And their 'standard' themes are OK but there are only 13, and none are exactly what I want. But I could live with one though, believe me.

See what I mean here

I also notice that only 2 of the theme are labelled as 'responsive design'. I'm thinking that means that only 2 of these respond to searches or respond with CREA to get latest listings. Thats really bad if I can only pic from those 2. I really want full IDX features like search, and showing more than my own listings.

But who the heck is 'Incom'?

Another concern I have about 'incom' is I cant find much information about them. They have a tiny 'about' link on the bottom of their site, which I couldnt even find at first. On that page they dont provide any info about them. No address, or even approximately where theyre located. No info about the team, or how many people work there. Im worried this is some company I could shell out $1000 to and then they just disappear!

2 comments:



  1. "Soft market" is a term that gets thrown around a lot in the financial sector, though if you've never before heard of such a thing,
    it's nowhere near as arcane as it might sound. You may be more familiar with the concept when it's referred to as a "buyer's market."
    Here are some more info, [http://www.jalilirealty.com] Toronto Real estate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I successfully set up my restaurant business through the help of a Public Loan Company which granted me a loan of 350k at 3% rate in return, I'm paying monthly and it's been going so well working with them.
    Anyone looking for a loan to start up or expand their businesses should contact mr pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp number +1-863-231-0632 on how to apply.
    GoodLuck.

    ReplyDelete