Thursday 17 December 2015

Cant decide on an IDX provider

Im still looking for a reasonable website provider, and so far everything will cost thousands of dollars.

Ive been in talks with 'real estate webmasters', and their sample websites look good, but a bit cluttered. They dont list pricing on their website, and my quote was just for me, but lets just say it was over $2000. Thats way too much for a company Im not exactly blown away by.

Ive also been talking with 'inside real estate' which Im a bit more interested in. Their websites appear much cleaner and less cluttered. But they dont list their prices either! I contacted them, and after the setup and first year, Id also be looking at $2000+.

Whoever I go with, this will certainly have to be an investment in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment